More Vapid wax? But of course. My stash is still mostly Vapid, and I intend to enjoy every last tart. Today I have the delectable Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper...and it is delightful.
(blogger discount used)
This little scent shot appealed to me because it was citrusy sounding and bright. My husband isn't a fan of super sweet, sugary, cloying scents...so sometimes I try to accomodate. When I cracked this little shot open, the first thing I thought was "Holy shit, this smells exactly like Sunny Delight." It is the most breakfasty of any scent I have tried thus far. It keeps that sunny tangerine-orange-mango-zest as it warms. Want to know if you'll like this melt? Go take a swig of some Sunny D. If you loved it, you will love this.
- texture: solid, but still soft enough to be scooped. I use a melon baller (usually) to scoop out wax, and it was sticky enough to stick to the spoon, but not so soft that it was super messy.
- throw: Stong. 10 minutes in, and it was soft throughout my downstairs. After about half an hour it had found its stride and was everywhere. Almost too strong for my tastes, but it wasn't unpleasant.
- color/appearance: it is bright yellow-orange. Almost that classic Harvest Gold from my childhood. Once you melt it, the shimmers seem to flow out from the center, and it definitely looks slightly alive.
- cost per ounce: $1.25. I want to say this one retails for $2.25...but don't quote me on that. I have had this one for a while.
- repurchase: Definitely. It is a great summery scent, which makes the foggy months easier to bear.
and of course, I made a melt video. I'm obsessed you guys.
This would be in my top-ten scents so far, yall. I like the bright, happy, yellow scent here. I think next time I might cut it with a little bit coconut oil, but there definitely will be a next time for me and the
Sunny D Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper.